Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Granny Fit Day 63- Dog weight

today is a rainy day so getting up and at it was a bit mare challenging. It seems like a good day to sit by the fire with a good book sipping tea.
The face Book encouragement I got on yesterdays work out was wonderful.

<< Today's Granny Fit day 63 Video Work Out

  • FACE BOOK RESPONSE:


    • Dorothy Dennis Try putting your toes under the couch and arms by your side or under your neck. Might work. lol
      19 hours ago ·

    • Linda Thiessen Thanks, perhaps if I do it that way for a while I will get the abs I need to do it right.
      19 hours ago ·

    • Robin Pettit they are highly over rated and hard on your lower back. there are much safer and more effective ways to work out your core. BTW I am a professional fitness instructor and personal trainer :)
      19 hours ago ·

    • Mike Garant go granny go'
      5 hours ago ·

    • Linda Thiessen Thanks Robin, where do you work?
      about an hour ago ·

    • Linda Thiessen My son-in-law is a body builder and says many people have the same problem with sit ups. He has to hook his feet as well. Now I don't feel so bad.
      about an hour ago ·
My dog Sassy is very interested in what I am doing on the floor so I took advantage of her presence and weight in today's work out. The rain has lit up so I will go for a brisk walk with Sassy to reward her for her help and increase my work out.
I am working the poles on election day, I will be the woman who strokes the names off the list of the voters and tally the votes for each party when the pols close. I have a book of instruction I need to memories so that is how I will spend my afternoon. Remember to be a responsible citizen and VOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment