Monday, April 25, 2011

Granny Fit, Day 62 ABS

Day one of my Granny Fit work out

Day 62 of my Granny Fit work out
Seems no matter how hard I try I can't get my body into sit ups. When I edit the videos I can see that my body is shaped like a brick. I am not long and lean like a gymnast or dancer perhaps that contributes to my dilemma?
It's been 62 days since I started this work out exercise. I have for the most part avoided desert and cut my meal portions in half- yet I can not see much difference from the day one video and today's video.
I am beginning to wonder if it is possible to get fit in 100 days when you are over fifty?
The other thing I have noticed is I bloat up and have terrible gas after all my meals. I have seldom experienced this discomfort in the past. It gets so bad I almost dread eating.
The only time my body looks like the fitness work outs are having any effect is first thing in the morning before eating or drinking any thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment